Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thankful - 24W

I was going to write a very uplifting post about how great the second trimester has been. The little guy has been kicking a lot more, which is so cool, and I've been able to go to the gym a lot, which always puts me in a good mood. I worked out almost every day over Thanksgiving (of course, my version of a "workout" is much more limited now, but still, it felt great). And I've been having lots of dreams about the baby, and they are all good, and they help me get excited that he'll be coming in a matter of months. So I have a lot to be thankful for.

However. I just went for a walk to get lunch, and all of a sudden, I was so tired I could barely make it up the stairs to my apartment. I spent all day yesterday on the couch doing nothing (well, watching an America's Next Top Model marathon on TV), and I was hoping that I would feel super energetic today, and instead, I think I need a nap. I hate how suddenly things seem to change during pregnancy.

Stats: according to the internet, the baby is now about a foot long, and weighs a pound and a quarter. I have gained about 17 pounds total. And here's a picture of me, at 24 weeks. I definitely look pregnant! (and very tired - this picture was taken at 6 am before I left for the airport on my way from Boston to San Juan).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, you look beautiful! Without your saying so, I would not have known you felt so worn out based on the picture. (My roommate saw your wedding pictures, bu the way, and her first words were, "She's beautiful!")

I'm really glad to hear that you can WWP (Work out While Pregnant). It gives me hope that I'll be able to do the same when the time comes. What are you allowed to do at this point in the game. (Not much of a game at this point is it!)

And as for the bar exam-- YOU GO YOU HOT SUPER SMART SEXY MAMA! (God, I think your kid will think I'm real dork... and he'll be right.)

I miss you and send you, Aaron, and son all my love!!!

Sarai
P.S. I love seeing the pictures. Keep posting them!